Which is better?ca>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Which is better?ca>
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 00:27:32 -0700
Alright list, it is time for another poll. Which is a better air cleaner
set up (for performance, not cleaning) the single piece box for dual carbs,
or the thin little individual ones sold by the Big 3. I am not including
K&N's in here as their superiority has been well discussed in the past & if
I could afford 130.00 for a pair of cleaners I'd get them myself. Haynes
shows my Spit as having the large single air box with a hose running to the
front of the car & I am wondering if I should go back to this design?

Thanks,
Mark Milotay, Principal
On the Mark Software & Consulting