Fwd: So happy 4th of July...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: So happy 4th of July...
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:38:52 EDT

--part1_46dfb0c.2487d15c_boundary

Sorry...I think I forgot to click on the entire list 1st time around!

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)

--part1_46dfb0c.2487d15c_boundary

From: Chip19474@aol.com
Full-name: Chip19474
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:15:24 EDT
Subject: Re: So happy 4th of July...
To: kormanfastbmw@worldnet.att.net

Allen & List:

I learned about access to a Build Certificate from a Listee - Peter Zaborski.

Here's the details:

Cost is 25 Pounds Sterling (I haven't gotten the VISA bill yet so I don't
know what that is USA dollars exactly)

I Fax'd a short, one page letter with my name, address, telephone number, FAX
Number, email address, VISA number & exp date, and (VERY IMPORTANT) the
chassis number a.k.a commission number.  The FAX number is 01144 1926 641555

Their address is

British Motor Industry Heritage Trust
Heritage Motor Centre
Banbury Road, Gaydon
Warwickshire, CV35 OBJ

Telephone:  01144 1926 641188

I received the Certificate via US Mail in about 1 1/2 weeks - nicely backed
with card board.

I called first to verify all of this stuff - what a kick, the lady who helped
me was absolutely lovely...we discussed the weather, etc....can't wait 'til I
get the phone bill!

--part1_46dfb0c.2487d15c_boundary--