Re: coil polarity pencil test

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: coil polarity pencil test
From: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 19:38:47 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I use the pencil in between and move it back and forth to see where the
spark goes to and stops. Start with a spark going across the wire to pencil
to the plug, I move the pencil and wire away from plug. Keep the distance
the same to wire and plug, if you still get spark from wire to pencil
without it makingit to plug, then is correct. if you move the wire from
pencil and still get spark to pencil from plug while not getting a spark
from pencil to wire, it is incorrect.
hope this clears it up for you.

Want to hear how insane I actually am?
Then listen to comedy (attempts?) skits I have done and recorded to Real
Audio format
HTTP://hiddenmic.cjb.net/

For a great article on 3.5 Litre BOP/Rover V8 info and pix of my TR4
HTTP://alumv8.cjb.net/

For a bit of Paranormal in Media
HTTP://ufotv.cjb.net/