turn flashers on TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: turn flashers on TR6
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 12:27:01 -0400
Listers-

Thanks to everyone for the huge response last week on my turn signal
flasher question. There were lots of useful suggestions, as always. My
personal favorite was the "recommendation" that I mike the existing
flasher through my 150 watt stereo system. I actually ended up locating
one of the so-called electronic flashers, cost $12.99 at the other local
parts store. Its the "smoke gray transparent" one, probably made by one
manufacturer for multiple distributors. The click is loud enough to be
heard over the Monzas (most of the time) and so far, since installing,
the shaking fists and fingers pointing at the lower front of my car from
oncoming traffic seem to have stopped. The innards are pretty
sophisticated looking-the only printed circuit board on the car! Hope it
works in Y2K ;-)

Now if anyone knows the spec of a screw in halogen bulb that can replace
the OEM bulb in the dash flasher indicator light, that would help even
more.

Thanks again!

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6 just clicking along