Re: TR3B seats -- which ones are they?

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: TR3B seats -- which ones are they?
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 17:02:55 -0500
Cc: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Andy,

I have no way of knowing for sure if the seats that came with my car are
original. I think they are, FWIT.

The seat pans in TCF1927 have the "dents." BTW, can't we come up with a
better name for the this, like indentations, or pressed channels, or ???
Seems my car has plenty of flaws without saying the seat pans have dents!
;-)

The tattered remains of seat covering WAS Black Vynide, and that was
confirmed by the BMIHT build certificate.

At 11:43 AM 2/27/99 -0500, Andrew Mace wrote:

>Quick question for owners of original TR3B models:
>
>Does your car have the TR3A seats, with the flat bottom pan, or does it
>have the early TR4 seats, with that extra "dent" in the bottom pan?
>
>And does anyone have original leather faced seats in a TR3B, or were most
>all of them vinyl?
>
>Perhaps responses should include commission numbers, just in case some
>sort of pattern develops! :-)

 Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
 Stag MkI       Getting Sorted Out
 TR3B           Driver
 TR250 X 3      The BIG Project - Will Be Worth the Wait
 Homepage       http://members.iconn.net/thefryes/