Re: TR3B seats -- which ones are they?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3B seats -- which ones are they?
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:14:45 -0500
Cc: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Andrew Mace wrote:

> Quick question for owners of original TR3B models:
>
> Does your car have the TR3A seats, with the flat bottom pan, or does it
> have the early TR4 seats, with that extra "dent" in the bottom pan?

Looks flat to me (assuming I understand correctly).

> And does anyone have original leather faced seats in a TR3B, or were most
> all of them vinyl?

The seats in one of my 2 TR3Bs came with leather seats, as original.  My
former SCCA race car TR3B has only one, non-original (racing) seat.

> Perhaps responses should include commission numbers, just in case some
> sort of pattern develops! :-)

TSF198L with leather seats.  TCF103L is the race car.

If response to your question is limited, I have a list TR3B owners, and
I will ask the question of them.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net