TR3B seats -- which ones are they?

To: <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3B seats -- which ones are they?
From: "Mark Gendron" <mister_toad@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:37:29 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
> Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 11:43:44 -0500 (EST)
> From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
>
> Does your car have the TR3A seats, with the flat bottom pan, or does it
> have the early TR4 seats, with that extra "dent" in the bottom pan?
> And does anyone have original leather faced seats in a TR3B, or were most
> all of them vinyl?

The incorrect seats in my TR2 have black leather facings with white
piping. The pleats are horizontal. The lower cushions use springs
rather than foam. The seat pan has four horizontal pressings and two
clips, and looks identical to the TR2/TR3 seat pan. I just assumed that
these are later TR3 seats. . .perhaps they are from a TR4?