Re: Vicky brit

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Vicky brit
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:07:58 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Sorry, Brad, couldn't resist. Yes, I do my best to keep the vendors
heatlhy & wealthy, too.

BTW, the hub adaptor arrived yesterday. I'll get to work soon on my own
version of the hub removal tool and let you know how it works! Thanks
for sending it, thank your Dad for doing the mailing, and watch your
mail box.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L