Re: Vicky Brit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vicky Brit
From: Jim Barbuscia <Jim.Barbuscia@West.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:44:13 -0800 (PST)
 Ever try to ask a question about any part from VB?
 It's not pretty. Don't get me wrong VB is the best vendor
 in the States when it comes to my TR7, but don't ever expect
 an answer to any Triumph related question. They just take the order.
 And one more thing since we're on the subject. I still say TRF despite
 all the delivery issues is the best. Why? Simply put no one else does
 as much for our cars as Charles and Co. does, period.

 -jimb

> I've no axe to grind because until I joined this list, I'd never heard of
> them. All that said, VB seems to be a fairly substantial player in the US
> parts business and probably would not have attained that position unless it
> had fairly consistently done something right and created a satisfied
> customer. DISsatisfied customers were on my morning download, eligible for
> the delete button - it would be interesting to see the number of listers who
> don't need the DIS prefix, if only to balance things out.
>
> John Mac

## Jim Barbuscia SE Sun Microsystems Kirkland, WA.    ##
## http://sunup.West.Sun.COM:80/~jb                   ##
## Standard Disclaimers apply (Jim.Barbuscia@Sun.COM) ##