OD pieces and Parts

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OD pieces and Parts
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:08:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Bob Lang wrote...

> Quantum Mechanics in CT somewhere (on the Monster list) will
> sell you a rebuild with a 180 day / 6000 mile warranty for
> something like $700.

I recently went to a tech session at QuantuMechanics.  While I was there, I
got to see a MGB tranny rebuilt, as well as a D type OD.  Great session.

John Esposito has a local shop remanufacturing non-OD mainshafts into OD
mainshafts and also rebuilding the infamous & unavailable annulus.  NOT
CHEAP!, but if you need them, he's got them.  He also said he had a source
for the Sprang bearing, the one way bearing you detonate when you back up
with the OD engaged.  As Bob mentioned, QuantuMechanics is in the monster
list.

I have no interest in QM, beyond being a future potential client, and a very
satisfied tech session attendee.

Later,

Jack Brooks
TS69032L