RE: For LBC read IBM

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: For LBC read IBM
From: "Wayne and Debbie Tallack" <tallack@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:19:18 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
You didn't say if it was OL97 or 98.  If using 98 ... go Tools, Options,
then select the Mail Format Tab and then pick plain text in the first box.
Your messages will then default to plain text but you can select RFT when in
the compose window.

A second option is save triumphs@autox.team.net in your address book and
there is an option here to send a preference for which format the mail will
be sent to this address regardless the default you have set.

Third if you are using OL97 I strongly suggest you get 98, it free from the
Microsoft site.  I don't want to start a huge non LBC debate but OL98 is a
better internet mailer to OL97 and the internet options/funtionality are
easier set.

1972 TR6 CC83984U
http://www3.sympatico.ca/tallack
(Page and car both currently under repair)