Re: Pale Yellow

To: don pikovnik <donp@ncweb.com>
Subject: Re: Pale Yellow
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:46:34 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Don,
As with other paint colors, the name Pale Yellow was reissued in the
form of another shade.  The Primrose color carries a different mix code
from the earlier Pale yellow according to the PPG people.  Also the
later color was issued in 1966 whereas the color in question was used in
the 50's.  Same thing we found out about the now infamous "Ice Blue"

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer