GT6 Sales Brochure/big brakes/wheels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 Sales Brochure/big brakes/wheels
From: Allen Patterson <kormanfastbmw@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:32:41 -0500
Greetings;
1) A while back someone posted a note that there was a GT6 sales
brochure for sale at e-bay.  I bid on it, but was outbid at the last
minute (as expected).  I was wondering if the winning bidder was on this
list or for that matter if anyone had this piece of literature?  I'd
love to have a copy of it at least.
2) Does anyone know where the components for the 245mm vented/4pot brake
kit from TT come from? Would hate to get it and find out it's a Volvo
caliper or something I have lying about.  We offer performance brake
SHOES for our BMW's, but the company (Velvatouch) can bond up most
anything.  It's a semi-metallic shoe compound, we use it on ITB cars,
hot street cars, etc.  I haven't seen anyone mention this, contact me if
you're interested and I'll round up the details.
3) All the wheels I see listed for the GT6 seem to be 13".  Who makes a
14" or 15" with the correct offset and bolt pattern?

Many Thanks!
Allen Patterson
Korman Autoworks, Inc.
http://www.kormanfastbmw.com