Re: TR6 trunk light

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 trunk light
From: "Jack Clark" <drjclark@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:01:51 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
This may be humorous to some,   it was to me.

Could not get the light on either, it is obvious Mr. Lucas experimented with
the electrical so why shouldn't I. Routed it direct off the glove
compartment wiring to come on without the headlights.  Not going to remove
it, though. Took me all afternoon to do it.  I don't think anyone would
notice.

That's why I like these cars, Something so simple can make you feel so
stupid.

Jack '74 TR6