Re: TR-3 TR-4 Competition Preparation by R.W. Kastner

To: Doug Liedblad <Dalmec@att.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3 TR-4 Competition Preparation by R.W. Kastner
From: Cliff Hansen <chansen@anr.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:55:30 -0500
Doug,

I bought one from TRF during their TR2-4A sale last fall, paid
about $6 I think, less than $10 for sure.

It's titled Competition Preparation Manual for TR-4/4A, 5th edition,
copyright 1977 British Leyland.  There are 38 pages + an 8 page
TR4A supplement.

I think the one you have is historically interesting for the autograph,
but may lack some of what's in the later edition.

At 05:53 PM 2/19/99 -0800, Doug Liedblad wrote:

>TR-3 TR-4 Competition Preparation by R.W. Kastner
>
>I recently acquired a copy of this book,  (autographed even), printed
>about 1964.  27 pages.
>
>My questions are:
>
>Is this complete at 27 pages?
>Were there ever any supplements published?
>
>Thanks
>
>Doug

Cliff Hansen