Re: Illinois events in May

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: Illinois events in May
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:48:18 -0600 (CST)
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Musson, Carl wrote:

> My daughter is getting married May 15th in Springfield, Illinois.  I was
> wondering what might be happening between the 8th and 23rd.  Not going to be
> there the whole time but if possible I could plan for the weekend before or
> after the wedding.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sorry to bomb the list...

        Carl babay!!!!!!!! HAVE I GOT AN EVENT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
        (Unfortunately it won't occur until Memorial Day Weekend...

        It's............ The Champagne British Car Festival, now in it's
        glorious 8th year. Murder Mysteries, funkhana, cruises, a pub crawl
        hight tea in a castle (okay... so its Jumer's Castle) and a great
        participant's choice car show.

        Pass on your snail addresss, I'll send you a brochure.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois