manuals for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: manuals for sale
From: "Alan Camhi" <Camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:19:37 -0500
Hi Everyone,

It is a sad day for me in that I must announce that I sold my 1965 TR4.  I was
nagged and nagged by my wife to do it (plus we needed the money).

Anyway, as therapy, I need to get rid of all reminders of this great car so I
am putting my Bentley and Haynes manuals for the TR4 up for sale.

Both manuals were gotten from this list and are in decent shape; except for
maybe a few smudges and faded colors on the cover.

I have seen Bentleys for as much as $75 and Haynes slightly lower.  I'm asking
$60 for the Bentley and $50 for the Haynes.
If someone wants both, I'll make it a package at $100.

Please keep in mind that this does not include shipping. I would assume that it
would be about $4 per manual but I will check that with my post office.

Best wishes to you all and thank you for all you help, encouragement and
support.  I hope you all enjoy your cars as much as I enjoyed mine.

Alan Camhi
1965 TR4 (atleast until this past weekend)