Back from upgrading computer "only one week"

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Back from upgrading computer "only one week"
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:22:25 EST
Dear listers,
One week ago I wrote that I would be off the list for a couple of hours to a
few weeks, depending how the upgrade went.  I'll blame this one on my wife,
she convinced me that she new how to install new RAM, I wanted to just drop it
off and have it done by the "experts". Well she won the "discussion" and
attempted the install.  The install became more of a demolition.  The computer
eventually went to the experts after she was done, for new RAM, motherboard
and CPU.  Well at least it runs faster!  Now I have to compile the list of TR3
body numbers, I hope to have them ready by next week.

GAry Bouffard
TS 58399