Re: TR-3A: Best place to buy Addco anti-roll bars?

To: vitesse@juno.com
Subject: Re: TR-3A: Best place to buy Addco anti-roll bars?
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:33:03 -0500 (EST)
Cc: jfcowan@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Hugh,
I'd say you got an Addco bar.  But trying to get a TR3 bar by the
same means isn't going to work, judging by my own experience.  J.C.
Whitney actually told me they stocked the TR3 bar and sent me one, but
when I got it, it was for a TR4, complete with the Addco TR4 part number.
When I later checked about the TR3 bar and asked about the part number
(Addco 127) they told me they didn't carry it.

John Middlesworth
1960 TR3A