Re: Fuel line

To: Tom Windham <cwindham@lcc.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel line
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 16:01:21 -0600 (CST)
Cc: TR6 list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Sat, 6 Feb 1999, Tom Windham wrote:

> Looking for the long (5.5 ft) metal fuel line for a 72 TR6 - does anybody
> sell this or I am better off trying to bend a tube into the right shape -
> to match all the bends and turns might be difficult.  Any advice?
>
> Tom Windham
> 72 TR6

        Tom,

        If you wind up bending your own, get a tubing bender and go to a
        good art supply store and get some 3/16 or 1/4" aluminum sculptor's
        artmature wire. bend a template in the aluminum before you bend
        the steel tubing... Also buy several fuel lines in case you screw
        up the first one (it'll save you driving back to the  parts store)
        BTDT.

        Greg

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois