Doubling the fleet

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Doubling the fleet
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 07:35:19 +1300charset="iso-8859-1"
Ever since I first saw a Triumph Stag, I have always admired and wished for
one. Well now my dream has been realised...

The car is not concours, I would be too scared to drive if it was, but it is
in very good condition. A lot of money was spent on it 11 - 12 years ago and
for the most part it has been looked after well since. It has obviously
suffered from a supermarket trolley at some point and the soft top, while
water proof, will need replacement at some stage.

I have been advised by my wife that this is rather extravagent (she is
probably right), but my two boys (ages 7 and 5) think it is cool. She was
subsequently pressured into sumbission (three males against one female), so
she conceded... I am sure she will come round to total acceptance soon...

So now I can enjoy some Summer motoring with wind in the hair

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D
1979 2500S Man O/D

Email:  Home:   greed@wave.co.nz