Re: Doubling the fleet

To: <agostinihp@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Doubling the fleet
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 07:20:49 +1300charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hector

I'll enjoy alright!!

The first mission is a week away in Nelson on the New Zealand Classic Car
Rally - 500km trip South to Wellington, ferry ride over to the South Island
and then a further 100km through some great touring roads, and then there
will be the 3 navigation trials, each approx. 3 hours with more unbelievable
roads and scenery. And there should be some awesome cars to look at as well,
even a Ferrari museum to visit.

Out of the 150 cars registered, about 35 are Triumphs, and of those 15 (now
16) are Stags, along with a fairly good spread of the others. I was going to
take my 2500S but the Stag (soft top, V8 burble, etc) won out...

Mercedes Benz - nice enough car, not enough class...

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D
1979 2500S Man O/D

Email:  Home:   greed@wave.co.nz