Re: V-8 Spitfire!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V-8 Spitfire!
From: "Peter Juergens" <peter.Juergens@gis.dew.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:08:41 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Tom and Dan,

sorry to disturb you

Now he have:
A Spitfire with a 5.0 liter V-8 from a Mustang GT
A TR6 V8 (in the future >g<)

and:

On last years -Technoclassica- (big german car exhibition), we saw
a  AH Sprite MK1 (frogeye) fired by (are you sitting folks ??)

a 427 Ford engine !!

Don't know how they managed to get that thing in there, but the
engine compartment was completely filled.

I couldn't take a look at the underside, because the car was
lowered too much too get a (my) head under it.

The steering column had at least 3 UJ's...

Thats all.

If it's there again, this year, I'll take some pictures.

BFN

pete
'62 TR4