Car Covers

To: triumphs list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Covers
From: Mahlmeister David <dmahlmei@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 12:44:28 -0500
I saw a thread come up earlier in the week for Covercraft car covers so
I thought I would look at their web site.  WOW! I didn't realize that
they come in so many different fabrics.  There's Technalon 2, Multibond
Sentrex, Ultralon, NOAH, Flannel, Techsoft and probably a few more
hidden in there somewhere.  My tr6 gets very dusty sitting in the garage
with just a cotton cover over it.  The only time it gets wet is when I
wash it and it tries to see as many sunny days Michigan has to offer.
Naturally, like most of us, only the softest and most paint friendly
cover will do.  So I open this up to the wisdom of the list.  Which
materials and/or
cover manufactures should be considered for our beloved vehicles?

--
David Mahlmeister 72 tr6