Re: Car Covers

To: "Mahlmeister David" <dmahlmei@ford.com>
Subject: Re: Car Covers
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:27:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dave,
Be sure to tell them you want a factory "second". It's $47.50 with tax. If
you don't get a 2nd, it'll cost you @$150.00. They'll ask you what car and
model you have and send the appropriate size. The seconds have some stains
on them but are perfect otherwise......... and they're Technalon 2!
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD