Re: Monza exhaust/exhaust smell in car

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monza exhaust/exhaust smell in car
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:42:39 -0800
I have the Monza dual pipe system on my TR6 and although at start-up I do
smell a light (and to me, quite pleasant) exhaust smell, but it goes away
immediately and otherwise have no problem with exhaust fumes with the Monza
system.  And I'd be a prime candidate, too, as my car has virtually no
interior right now to insulate from drafts coming from under the car, and
the exhaust system itself is not in very good shape... the mufflers are
beginning to rust through.  I don't think that the type of system has
anything do with it.

Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6