Re: TR6 hood release - rhs vs lhs

To: peterz@merak.com
Subject: Re: TR6 hood release - rhs vs lhs
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 18:33:34 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi.

I realize this is redundant, but as another data point, CR1871UO has the
bonnet release on the left hand sided also. Cable routing is identical to
CF14111U.

Having dismantled both RHS and LHS cars, I will say that Triumph was pretty
good at producing parts that work for both applications. I little bracket
here a little bracket there and everything works!

FWIW, I have a couple of boxes of RHD TR6 parts if there is any interest.

rml
TR6's

p.s. no, you can't have the commission plate!