busted bonnets

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: busted bonnets
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 08:36:05 -0600
> Next time I have a giant 4x4 truck sitting on top of my bonnet while I'm
> still futilely jabbing at my sometimes functional horn push, I'll
remember
> to attack him first.  :-) :-)  Maybe my problem is my TR6 is completely
> stock which means your average Nissan Maxima can blast past me.

That brings back memories of my brand new 69 MGB that a truck backed over
two days after I bought the car.  Got it fixed and a year later damned if
another truck didn't do the same thing.  I learned to give them lots of
space!  It was really funny (but not at the time) trying to grab reverse
and the horn at the same time!