Webers on TRs

To: msecrest@erols.com, rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu, triumph@shiseis.com
Subject: Webers on TRs
From: highwaystar@juno.com (Highway Star)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 15:51:50 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Martin/Shane/John and all-

Ok, the light is shinning clear and bright. Obviously Weber installation
doesn't replace PI performance, of course without other mods.  Ok, it's
out of my league, increasing compression, valve mods etc. are costly and
I have this feeling by the time the car is done, so will I.

So, thank you very much for the education.  I will not be going through
this process.  However, I will spend the money to repaint the 250, which
I believe will provide better pleasure.

Regards-
Pouya