Re: Desert Fox apology

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Desert Fox apology
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 21:12:32 -0800
Um... I kinda feel like I share some responsibility for starting that
little series of postings.

I'm sorry.

I admit it is difficult to hold back my own political views, but some folks
have said that this forum is not the appropriate place for a political
discussion, and I really think that they are right.  I would love to have a
serious discussion with any of you on these matters, but those discussions
should occur between us privately and should not travel through the server
which distributes these postings.  Folks who have subscribed to this list
count on a mailbox full of TRIUMPH related stuff, and there's no reason why
they should be asked to accommodate any number of messages that don't have
any relevance to the forum to which they decided to subscribe.

Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6