Re: Will heat hurt?

To: Steve Rohal <steverohal@phoenixat.com>
Subject: Re: Will heat hurt?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 18:18:44 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Steve,
Applying heat to any hardened steel part will likely ruin the temper of
the metal and cause the part to wear out much faster than nrmal.

I speak from experience here.  So if at all possible, avoid using heat
on seized parts that are associated with moving parts.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--
  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer