TR2 Purchased

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2 Purchased
From: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 23:15:50 -0700
Hey Gang,

Well... I did it! I have gotten another side screen TR.  The two is in
storage waiting for me to finish my 6.  I will be needing many
structrual sheet metal panels. Pans, inner rockers, outer rockers, trunk
floor, spare tire well, and rear apron.  Some of these panels could be
repaired but I would prefer replaceing them.  Does anyone have any
spares they woul sell.  I might buy the spare tire well used if someone
had a nice one.  Other that the rust the rest of the car is not to bad..

Jeff Slaton
Murray Kentucky.