Re: VTR Travel Assistance Program

To: fergie@ntplx.net
Subject: Re: VTR Travel Assistance Program
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 12:51:39 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Michael Ferguson wrote:

> Seems to me I'm missing something. The VTR site says..."Participants in
> the program are listed in the booklet by state, county and city, to make
> it easy to locate someone nearby in case you're in trouble. We will list
> only your name and telephone number for security reasons. The booklet is
> small enough to fit easily in your car."
>
> Isn't this what you're proposing?
> --
> Michael Ferguson
> Vernon CT

Name, add., phone # ,city, state, and interstate location. They have this
kick about invasion of privacy, yet it's me giving you this info, so
who's privacy. The Model A only has a list of about 30,000, and then
some. and absolute must when traveling. We coul;d all include 5.00 with
our listing and then VTR could sell them for 5.00 so the complete cost
could end up being a good profit, and would I pay 10.00 on the side of
the road at midnight in Muscle Flats somewhere for this, no 100.00.