lost e-mail

To: DANMAS@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: lost e-mail
From: r-james@tamu.edu
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 98 08:11:31
From: DANMAS@aol.com

Dan Masters writes:

>While we're on the subject of lost e-mail, I'm curious as to the experience of
>others on this list. Approximately how much mail does everyone lose in a
>typical month? Am I losing more because of AOL, or is this a generic problem
>with the internet as a whole?  I seem to lose 3 - 5 messages a month, incoming
>and outgoing.

Geez, Dan, I thought you knew all about this stuff.  Digital electrons have
a much shorter half-life than the old analog electrons you are used to working
with.  Thus, some e-mail problems are to be expected.

Glad I could finally help you out with an electrical question.

Best regards,
Ray
;-)

Ray W. James, P.E., Ph.D.