TRF

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 09:08:04 -0800
Cc: blj2000@yahoo.com
It seems every year the list gets into lets kick Charles act, why I have
no idea, all personalities are not the same, all ideas are not the same,
all feelings are not the same, and for sure all writings are not the
same. There are so many things to consider when you go bashing as to how
much you can sway a persons opinion of someone they have only read, but
have no idea what they are really like. Yes Charles has some odd ball
ways, but thats Charles, would you prefer he not be honest and lay it on
the line as a friend would do, would you prefer that had he not chosen
his lifes work of supporting all of our hobbies & dreams we could then
have less of a offering of price and availablity. When being critical of
how many fire wall grommets he has, are you aware the "BIG 3", sometimes
order in quanity for the best price and then  resell to each other ? What
difference does his cost make to anyone except the 40 families that he
helps support, and the 100+ kids his company is helping to raise, also
how much would those washers cost if he had not ordered in order to get
the lowest price, his profit is of no concern to me or anyone
else.Charle's greatest fault has probabley been not beening the best
businessman trying to devote his entire adult life to a hobby for all to
enjoy. It is very easy to sit back and be critical of someone for any
move they make, he cannot satisfy everyone in everyway each day. Because
you do not like the way they write, or talk, or operate their business
certainly does not mean they are not trying to be of sincere service and
a good friend to all concerned. I will continue to be supportive of TRF,
and could care less about this mans personality or his writings, they
have nothing to do with keeping my car on the road.  Just my .02  "FT"