Re: lost e-mail

To: pboldtrix@juno.com, r-james@tamu.edu
Subject: Re: lost e-mail
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:41:00 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-12-03 13:01:05 EST, pboldtrix@juno.com writes:

> How do you know you've lost something if you don"t get it?  I'm not being
>  facetious.

Phil,

There are four ways that I've learned I'm missing a piece of mail:

1) I send a post to the Triumphs list and don't get a copy back.

2) I get a post from the list with the subject "Re: whatever", but I've never
seen the original post with the subject "whatever."

3) I get a post with a subject "Re: whatever" and I have no idea what they are
talking about, because I didn't get one or more of the previous posts with the
same subject.

4) I don't get a response from someone that I was sure I would, and when I
send another post asking about it, the response is either "no, I didn't get
your post" or Yes, I got your post, didn't you get my answer."

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/Masters/index.html
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74