Tan Fuzzy Door Seal

To: "TR Mail List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tan Fuzzy Door Seal
From: "Frank & Carol Bandre" <bandrece@accessus.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 15:44:54 -0600
A short time ago a question was posted about finding tan door seals from a
source other than TRF because of the backorder time.
I also have an order with them, but tried Rimmer Bros in England.  Found
what I needed on their WEB page, so I order a set of door seals on the 18th
of November.  To my surprise they arrived today.  Cost was approximately
$52.00  (31.72 Pounds) and shipping was free.  They describe the color as
'Chestnut' but it is the same part number as TRF.

Frank

'76TR6 CF57005U