Re:Hard Clutch

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re:Hard Clutch
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 00:05:37 -0600
My girlfriend had a similar problem with her 250.  She had the clutch
replaced
and it has a fairly light feel now.  The garage asked her if she really
wanted
to replace it as it wasn't worn much at all.  She is glad she had it
changed as
she can enjoy driving it now - as opposed to feeling she was getting a
weight
workout for one leg.

As far as I know it was just a standard clutch she had put in.

Roger Elliott