Re: TR3 valve cover gaskets

To: Mike Francis <mfrancis@triax.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 valve cover gaskets
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 22:18:02 -0800
Cc: "Kinderlehrer's" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
To the best of my knowledge, I am the only person manufacturing a high-tech,
molded silicone valve cover gasket (patent pending).  There are die-cut
neoprene gaskets available here and there.   My gasket is sold through my
distributor in England though... hence... there may be confusion as to where
they are from.

--Justin
J.M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner