HELP! Its Fall Cleanup in Connecticut

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: HELP! Its Fall Cleanup in Connecticut
From: WBabbitt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 20:47:49 EST
Connecticut Listers, and of course Brad (the man who knows no limits);
LAST CALL!!!!
The TR-4A body tub and frame (rigid) which I've harboring in my garage for the
last dozen years will go to the DUMP by the 21st.   They've both been
partially restored and clearly aren't great, but must be of some use to
someone.  Cut out what you need.   The front upper and lower valance and inner
fenders alone are good enough to support accident repair.
I really hate trashing this stuff, but I just don't have the room and won't
put it outside to rust away.
Bill Babbitt
TR3A in a bag (hopefully not for ever)
Gales Ferry, CT