RE: Gunmetal Grey on Triumphs

To: "'Andrew Mace'" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Scions of the Spitfire <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Gunmetal Grey on Triumphs
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 21:24:20 -0500
When my first '3 bit the dust under the greyhound bus. I purchased a '66
GT6 with some of the insurance money.  It was the grey available in that
year.  Not sure if it was gunmetal, but that describes it as I remember
it.   Somewhere I have some photos.  Went through 3 trannies &  2
rearends in 3 years.  Not one of my most favorite Triumphs..

Carl Musson
Events Coordinator
USF College of Fine Arts
813-974-2321