Re: TR-3,4: Generator whining, swap from 4 to 3

To: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3,4: Generator whining, swap from 4 to 3
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:12:32 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I made a swap this summer that sounds like yours, only going the other
way, from 3 to 4.  I don't think you need to swap any leads on anything,
just repolarize the generator once you've got it in place.  I think the
shop manuals cover how to do this.  I'd do it sooner rather than later.

John Middlesworth