RE: SU Carb Fuel Lines

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'Frank Crowe'" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: SU Carb Fuel Lines
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:37:11 -0000
Nope. What actually happens is that the petrol will run out from under these
little metal clips which are supposed to be on the brass tubes before the
rubber hose is put on. That means, the petrol runs over the top of the float
chamber and then down from there. Not any better, but thats what happens.