Re: TR6 Trouble today

To: ccfarm@tranquility.net, triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Trouble today
From: Steve Benelisha <here@best.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 11:56:45 -0800
Hi-
  Did you happen to park your car on a steep hill, facing up, just
before this problem occurred? I had symptoms just like you described. It
turned out that the fuel had drained back into the tank from the fuel
line leaving air in the line. It would not clear on it's own. Finally
fixed it by parking the car on level ground and removing the lid to the
fuel pump. Once fuel started pouring out, I replaced the lid and the the
car started and ran fine after that.

Obviously, no smoking during this operation!

Steve
'74 TR6
Ojai, Ca.