TR-3 Frame FS ($150)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-3 Frame FS ($150)
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 09:21:23 EST
Hello All.  I have a 57 TR-3 Frame with front suspension intack.  Will sell
for $150. You pick up. Surface rust.
John Rossi  Flintstone, Ga (near chattanooga, tn)
        Also have tr-3, bonnet, rear fender (L-R?), steering boxes, suspension
parts,
intakes, flywheels, blocks, engine, calipers, brakes shoes (cores), drums,
heater and heater parts, and more. New White top stick cover, new white
tunno~*~ cover, New white side curtains. All new Roadster Factory covers. I
will have the prices on these parts soon.  Sold my 57 TR-3a this summer. Now
it time to clean out extra parts. I guess I am a roll up window triumph person
these days. Wife and I got a real good soaking driving to Asheville VTR
nationals a while back. Although my TR-6s and MGBs all leak.