Victoria British Interior Guide

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Victoria British Interior Guide
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 14:12:50 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Since posting the "redoing your seat portion" of the guide, I've already
received a few requests to scan and post the *complete* Vic Brit guide to
redoing your TR6 interior. The file size is larger then I'd like but I had
to keep it large enough to show all the print and pictures. To get there -
go to my website, click on the Dec 97 link, scroll to the very bottom of the
page and click on the thumbnail picture of my striped seats. On my "seat"
page you'll find the link to the guide. Let me know what you think.

Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD