Re: Steering Rack Grease Adapters

To: chand@primenet.com
Subject: Re: Steering Rack Grease Adapters
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 21:53:16 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> A zerk fitting of the right size can be purchased from the Roadster
>  factory also. There is no adapter, just a zerk fitting that screws
>  directly into the rack. Their part number is GGF6 and the current price
>  is $2.59 US.
>
>  I have no connection with TRF etc, etc....

Right on.  Works fine.  On the TR4 you originally took a fitting from one of
the five points on each side of the front suspension and used that to grease
the rack.  I finally ordered an extra fitting and installed it permanently in
the rack.  Remember that this should be done with a hand-pumped grease gun.
Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (etc.)