TR6 Tune up

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Tune up
From: "Rich Blair" <rdblair@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:36:06 -0400
Hi all,

Got another newbie question.  But First, thanks everyone for the responses to my
hot running problems.  I am now pretty convinced my car just needs a good tune
up.  So here is the silly newbie question(s):

I have the Bentley book which describes the general process of changing points,
condesnor, etc.  But what order should things happen in.  New plugs, then
condensor, then points, or does it matter.  Also any tips to help aid me in this
process would be greatly appreciated.  It appears to me that the Bentley guide
assumes you have some sort of clue ( which unfortunately, I am still in the
process of acquiring)...

Thanks again.

Regards,
Richard Blair, MCSD