Re: To seal, or not to seal

To: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: To seal, or not to seal
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:36:31 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, jmwagner wrote:

> What about temporarily removing the mudflap inside the wing...  put in new
> tubing... but have it go all the way down to the bottom...  then drill a hole
> in the bottom of the mudflap... and have the tube go out there...  job done.
> No messing with your rockers.

I am messing with my rockers anyway, because as of this time, they do not
exist.  I will also have to rebuild the mudflap, but I would feel better
if there aren't any bends in the plumbing where gunk could get caught.

If there's a bend at the bottom, there's no trouble clearing it... but if
I have to snake the system out every so often because of pine needles or
other stuff, then I might as well leave it alone and take my chances.

-Malcolm