Re: Announcements & problems

To: dmjbaker <dmjbaker@pop.erols.com>
Subject: Re: Announcements & problems
From: Isaac Crow <isaac@avana.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 13:09:51 -0400
Cc: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
The text I always see says something along the lines of:
"Craftsman hand tools are guaranteed to provide complete satisfaction.  If at
any
time it does not, it may be returned for free replacement."
Never has ANY exclusions, so I would complain LOUDLY, even if there is some fine
print on the torque wrench package.

Isaac Crow